Important Steps to know before you fill form
Instructions for filling online Application Form
- Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2021 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website: https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before filling of the online Application Form: A computer with proper internet connectivity, The particulars of a valid Government ID proof, The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate), Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs, Educational/Qualification details, Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background, Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb), List of City of your Choice (Refer Annexure-V for Cities), Bank account details for payment of fee, A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made in this e-mail Id. A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to the number.
- Steps to be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of:
- a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background;
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb);
- PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb). Step-4: Pay fee using Canara Bank / Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking Debit Card (except Master / Visa Card) / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid. All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. After (successful completion of Step-4, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of Prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
Procedure for Filling Application Form
Part I: Registration Page Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
- Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name: Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters. No prefix in the name of the candidate is allowed.
- Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate.
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail address. Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
PART II: Fill in the complete Application Form Fill in the complete Application Note:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) - Non Creamy Layer as per the Central List of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website (www.ncbc.nic.in). Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must not choose OBC-NCL.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - This provision would be regulated as per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated 17 January 2019 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17 January 2019 as well as the Letter No AF 33(2)/2019-20/NC dated 27.03.2019 of NCHMCT regarding implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for admission in Central Educational Institutions (CEIs).
- Provide complete postal address with PIN Code (Correspondence Address as well as Permanent Address) for further correspondence. PIN code of Correspondence Address should be given in the space provided for this purpose. Note: The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit or for an incorrect Correspondence address given by the Applicant in the Application Form. Choice of Cities for Examination Centres: The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-V. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of NCHM JEE 2021. Effort will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the City choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, due to administrative reasons, a different city of nearby area may be allotted.
PART III: Uploading of scanned images
Click Here to Start Registration Process
- Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded · Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. Photograph should cover 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background. · Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. · Polaroid and Computer generated photos are not acceptable. · Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. · Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e. de- shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfairmeans and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly. · Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph need not be attested. Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport size coloured photographs with white background. Note: Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination centre. · The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature : to be uploaded The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be rejected. Further, unsigned Online Application Forms will also be rejected. · The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen and scan for uploading. · File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb. Note: Candidate must ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
- Request for change in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained after closing of the correction window/period.
- The Cities indicated for the entrance Examination should be carefully chosen by the candidate, as no change will be allowed once application is submitted.
- The Candidates are not required to send/ submit the confirmation page of Online Application Form to the NTA. However, he/she is advised to retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence: At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form. Proof of fee paid. Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form). The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.